Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sharon Kay Johnson Fortner



 

One special time that I remember was when I was about 15. I was going on my very first date.  I was asked out and it was a group thing. I was so excited I can't remember, to this day, where we went or what we did. I am sure I had a good time. Although, I do remember that I had nothing to wear.  Mom came into my room that night before and brought me the coolest outfit.  I don't know where it came from or when she had the time to shop. It was a purple sweater and matching purple pants.  They were just what all the other girls were wearing and I was so happy.  It was one of those times when your Mom knew just what you needed and made it happen.  It was just what a 15 yr old needed for her first date..... that's was just one time. Mom,  there were many before and many after that.  Thanks for all the babysitting all the special mother- daughter times, and for being my Mom, let's face it, it's been fun, "being raised by a Texian"   


I love you MOM,


  Sharon Kay Johnson Fortner

No comments:

Post a Comment